PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These digital math centers include 16 highly engaging, interactive activities for practicing measurement and data concepts. Each activity contains either moveable pieces or text boxes for students to type their answers. This resource is 100% paperless and requires no prep aside from assigning the activities to your students (directions are included). Answer keys are also included.
Each activity contains detailed directions so your students can complete them independently at a center or for morning work/homework. These centers are aligned to the Common Core State Standards 3.MD.1, 3.MD.2, 3.MD.3, 3.MD.4, 3.MD.5, 3.MD.8, 4.MD.1, 4.MD.2, 4.MD.3, 4.MD.4, & 4.MD.6.
Please be sure you have a free Google account (preferably Google Classroom™) and access to the internet before purchasing.
These activities deal with both U.S. Customary and the Metric System. There is a conversion chart included for student reference, if needed.
Below is a list of the activities included in this pack:
· Which unit puzzle piece matchup
· Mass sort (grams or kilograms)
· Capacity sort (milliliters or liters)
· Estimating measurements
· Complete the conversion tables (fill in the missing numbers)
· True/false conversion sort
· Comparing measurements (by dragging the >, <, or = sign)
· Telling time to the minute review
· Elapsed time puzzle piece matchup
· Find the area and perimeter
· Find the length of the missing side (when the area or perimeter is known)
· Measure to the nearest quarter inch with a ruler
· Create and analyze a bar graph
· Create and analyze a line plot (with fractions)
· Measure angles with a protractor (and determine whether the angle is acute, obtuse, or right)
· Mixed word problems (involving distances, intervals of time, liquid volumes, masses of objects, money, & simple fractions)