Measurement Distance Learning Digital Math for Google Classroom™ & Seesaw™
Also included in
- Digital Math Activities Distance Learning is a fun, digital way to practice several different math skills. This can be used for Distance Learning, practice a new math skill, end of the year activities, math review, assessments, interventions, stations, or home learning. Included are interactive mathPrice $46.80Original Price $58.50Save $11.70
Digital Math Activities for NonStandard Measurement. This resource is a fun, digital way to practice ordering objects, comparing objects, estimating and measuring objects by length and height. This can be used for Distance Learning, practice a new math skill, end of year math review, assessments, interventions, stations, or home learning. Included are interactive math activities that can be used in Google Classroom™, Google Drive™, Google Slides™, and Seesaw™. These Interactive Digital Math Activities were created for 1st grade.
- ordering by length/height
- comparing objects
- estimating length/height
- comparing length/height
There are 5 different activities with 10 practice slides each
- Order It: order objects based on length/height
- Measure It: measure objects with cubes
- Compare It: measure and compare two objects with nonstandard units
- Measure and Compare: measure and compare an object with 2 different units and describe why and how measurements are different
- Estimate and Measure: estimate and measure an object with nonstandard units
**Please know that by purchasing this resource you are purchasing the rights to use these activities in a single classroom. If you plan to share this resource with other teachers, additional license(s) will need to be purchased.
Keywords: distance learning, digital math, digital resource, google classroom resources, seesaw resources, digital learning 1st grade, distance learning 1st grade, nonstandard measurement