This Measurement Exit Tickets set comes with 5 pages of Measurement Exit Tickets for a total of 20 tickets. Students can practice Measurement Conversions and Situations. There are also Technology Enhanced Questions where students will have to select more than one answer. These tickets are an easy way for students to practice and a quick way teachers to see where students may need that extra help.
These exit tickets could be used several ways. Here are a few suggestions.
1. Cut the exit tickets apart and give students a ticket each day to complete.
-Students can’t leave the room unless they have completed their ticket! It is literally their “Ticket Out The Door”.
2 .Cut the exit tickets apart and students could complete 2 tickets a day.
3. Don’t cut the tickets apart and students could complete the whole sheet, which is 4 tickets.
*The tickets usually only have 1 or 2 problems, so you can assign as many tickets as you would like per day.
4. Grade the tickets. If students answer the ticket correctly, put their ticket into a bucket and then at the end of the week, draw tickets out of the bucket. The winners get to go in the treasure box or can have whatever prize you choose.
5. If students make mistakes on their ticket, have those students make corrections with you. Then have your students glue their ticket into their notebook, so you can review those skills with them later.
6. This could be done during small group time, whole group time, or as a center. The possibilities are endless. Be creative and have fun!
This Measurement Exit Set comes with a teacher answer key and aligns with Virginia SOLs-4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 5.8 c, d, e and CCNS- 4MD, 5MD