This file contains 11 pages of measurement activities/practice. Students will be comparing and labeling with height, length and weight of objects. These pages will be great for use with your lessons, as homework or daily practice, or as a measurement center. *I also have a fulll common core measurement unit with lesson plans and assessment available in my store. These pages are included in the COMPLETE UNIT. Do not purchase both.
1. Cut out a worm and compare it to other worms on the sheet. Label longer or shorter.
2. Color the shorter caterpillar in each pair.
3. Color the taller flower in each pair.
4. Draw a tulip that is taller than the tupis shown. Draw a tulip that is taller than the tulip shown. (4 each)
5. Draw a snake that is longer or shorter than the snake shown. (8 items)
6. Cut the daffodil and compare it to others on the page. Label taller or shorter.
7. Compare the weight of common (pictured) items to the weight of an apple. Label heavier or lighter.
8. Compare the weight of common (pictured) objects to the weight of a toy car. Label heavier or lighter.
9. Compare two common objects using a balance scale or by feel and color the heavier object.
10. Same as above, color the lighter object.
11. Draw a picture of yourself. Draw someone who is taller and someone who is shorter in the correct places. Label.
These sheets will be great with your lessons, as daily practice or homework or as a math center!
Please see my store for many other kindergarten common core items! Most are searchable by standard.