Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
14.1 MB | ~64 pages
This package includes everything you need to teach the entire Measurement unit (aligned to the Ontario grade 6 curriculum). It includes choosing appropriate units, unit conversions, area, perimeter, volume and surface area. This is aligned to Ontario grade 6, however, accommodations are provided where appropriate and many lessons contain open ended questions or parallel tasks to allow students of different levels to achieve success.
- 3-page teacher guide for teaching the unit including suggestions to incorporate the included materials and how to effectively teach 3-part math lessons
- Expectations chart for students and parent communication
- Assessment guide and success criteria for notebooks
- 3 concept pages for student notebooks
- 8 three-part math lessons created using Smart Notebook software for use on Smartboards (please make sure you have this software)
- Suggested order of teaching
- Links to websites that can provide additional practice
- Conversion ladder to provide to students as a resource or post
- 3 Final unit tests (provided in PDF and Word for editing) - if you want to divide the unit into 2D and 3D, or all in one go!