Measurement Memory Match Concentration Card Games Metric and Customary
Also included in
- This measurement math unit includes 16 easy to teach lessons that cover 4th grade common core measurement standards (CCSS). It includes the metric system and customary system (length, capacity, and mass), elapsed time word problems, money word problems, and fraction line plots. Skills taught includPrice $31.68Original Price $45.25Save $13.57
- This year long fourth grade math bundle includes 132 math lessons spanning 11 different units. All lessons are common core aligned and cover all CCSS standards required for 4th grade math!Begin with each unit guide (these are free and linked below!). The lesson plans will walk you through each unitPrice $196.00Original Price $392.00Save $196.00
Memory Match is the perfect card game to practice converting between units of measurement! This download includes 2 versions of the game: the metric system and the customary system.
In each game, students will practice converting larger units to smaller units for length, capacity, and mass in order to make the most matches. For example, if they flip over "100 cm." and "1 m." they have a match!
Metric system version:
- length - millimeter, centimeter, meter, and kilometer
- capacity - milliliter and liter
- mass - gram and kilogram
Customary system version:
- length - inch, foot, yard, mile
- capacity - cup, pint, quart, gallon
- mass - ounce, pound, ton
This download includes:
- teacher directions
- how to play student directions
- metric system version (24 cards, 12 matches)
- customary system version (24 cards, 12 matches)
- answer keys for each version
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get my monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Credits: Brain graphic by , used with permission. All graphics were created by Shea LaFountaine of LaFountaine of Knowledge. Fonts used include Londrina Solid and Londrina Shadow by Marcelo Magalhães, and Pangolin by Kevin Burke. All fonts were used with permission under open source licenses.