A real-life measurement project booklet created by a numeracy leader for students to measure their height and growth across the school year on (or as close as possible to) the first day of each month. It supports students in figuring out their height each month into centimetres and metres, converting centimetre-based measurements into decimals, as well as estimating their future height and calculating their growth.
US educators, just change the cm/m to inches and feet.
- Easy-to-use and attractive templates
- Deepens students' understanding of metres and centimetres (especially converting between the two and using decimals) in a real-life context
You may also like:
-Comprehensive Multiplication Unit for free
- All Materials Maths units, just click on my store logo to view the full range.
Full set of Maths Assessments:
- Place Value Assessment
- Addition Assessment
- Subtraction Assessment
- Multiplication Assessment
- Division Assessment
- Fractions/Decimals Assessment