This file features a presentation with 55 Interactive Slides to review the topics of:
- estimating customary length (inches, feet, yards, miles)
- estimating metric length (centimeters, meters, kilometers)
- measuring to the nearest ½ inch and centimeter using a ruler
- estimating customary capacity (cups, pints, quarts, gallons)
- estimating metric capacity (milliliters and liters)
- estimating weight (ounces and pounds)
- estimating mass (grams and kilograms)
Students will interact with the concepts in many different ways (using a ruler, matching, sorting, drag and drop, revealing answers, and much more!) and using both open-ended and multiple choice questions.
This file contains both an Active Inspire FLIPCHART and a SMART NOTEBOOK file to suit the needs of both users.
The file also contains a 2-sided brochure to print and use for students to guide through the lesson while using the presentation. It has a place for students to write in their own answers to the questions that are presented to ensure that all students are engaged!