Measurement - Print and Go:
Measuring length is easily taught with this print and go unit. Looking for a way to teach your students about standard and metric measurement? This unit takes your students from using nonstandard units of measurement to measuring length with standard and metric units. This unit is filled with practice. Common Core and TEKS aligned!
This unit contains:
- Measure with Inch Models (4 pages)
- Measure with an Inch Ruler (4 pages)
- What is a Foot? Activity
- Measuring in Inches and Feet (2 pages)
- Estimating Standard Length (2 pages)
- Choosing a Measuring Tool (2 pages)
- Measure with Centimeter Models (4 pages)
- Measure Centimeters with a Ruler (4 pages)
- Measuring in Centimeters and Meters (2 pages)
- Partition Rectangles (3 pages)
- Standard Measurement Assessment (2 pages)
- Metric Measurement Assessment (2 pages)
- Answer Key
Check out my other MATH units!
You can find all of my Math units in my Year Long BUNDLE for 2nd Grade below. It’s a $64 value for only $50!
Math Year Long BUNDLE for 2nd Grade