Measurement Task Cards - Bundle of 4 Sets
(2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4)
4 Sets of task cards for common core standards:
1. Measurement Tools - 56 task cards (2.MD.A.1)
2. Different Units - 56 task cards (2.MD.A.2)
3. Estimating Lengths - 56 task cards (2.MD.A.3)
4. Comparing Lengths - 64 task cards (2.MD.A.4)
The 4 sets have tangerine pink borders trimming each task card.
The 4 sets are also available in a color reduced version on a plain white background (no borders).
171 pages of measurement task card practice. Ideal for math centers.
Answer Sheets & Answer Keys Included.
Copyright © 2018 Easy as ABC
Task cards can be used in a variety of ways:
• In a center / centers
• In a small group / small groups
• Set up around the room for students to walk around and write their answers on the answer sheet / recording sheet
• Scavenger Hunt style. Students have to look around the classroom to find the cards and answer the questions
• In groups. Groups get a certain amount of time to answer the questions on the task cards and then pass the questions to the next group
• A game of Scoot