This product features two files: a four-page study guide and a four-page test covering the topic of measurement. Question types are varied and include questions about:
- area and perimeter (on a grid and with measurement of sides)
- measuring with inch and centimeter ruler
- reading a measuring cup for capacity
- estimating length (customary and metric units)
- estimating capacity (customary and metric units)
- reading temperature on a thermometer to the nearest degree
Question types are varied: multiple choice, choose from a list, open ended, select multiple answers, draw examples
The study guide includes 36 questions that are more open-ended and includes an answer key.
The test includes 32 questions that are mostly multiple choice. Test questions are designed to meet the increased rigor of 3rd grade standards.