This packet of six, one-page temperature worksheets features high-quality images of thermometers and supports Common Core Standards CCSS 3.MD.B.3 (grade 3) and CCSS 4. MD.A.2 (grade 4). Worksheets cover a range of depth of knowledge levels from matching temperatures with thermometers to answering word problems requiring basic mathematic skills. These worksheets are great for practice, review, assessment, homework, and test preparation. Thermometers show both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Answer keys included.
Worksheets included in packet:
1. Comparing Thermometers – Part 1 – Students match given temperatures with thermometer images.
2. Comparing Thermometers – Part 2 – Students write the temperature shown on each thermometer in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
3. Reading Thermometers – Asks students a series of questions about a shown thermometer, includes word problems.
4. Understanding Thermometers – Asks students to answer questions that compare two thermometers.
5. Using Thermometers – Students fill in a blank thermometer and answer questions based upon a real-world scenario.
6. Weather Journal – Blank weather journal page where students write about, draw, and predict the weather as well as record the temperature in a blank thermometer.
We are actively adding content to our store. Please follow us to see our new freebies and worksheets as they become available.
More Common Core Math worksheets on TpT »
More free K-12 printables at HelpTeaching.com »
This work by HelpTeaching.com
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License