Also included in
- Engage students in 2nd grade math review throughout the year or review at the end of the year with these engaging Google Slides math activities. These activities are GREAT for multiple choice test prep, review, centers, independent work, hybrid learning, distance learning, homeschool practice and moPrice $102.60Original Price $114.00Save $11.40
Help students understand choosing between measurement tools with these fun 30 Google Slides cards. Students will look at an object then determine if they would use a ruler, yard stick, or measuring tape to measure the object. This will draw on their background of centimeters, inches, feet, and yards. Then, students will select the correct answer from 3 choices.
This activity is GREAT for multiple choice test prep, review, centers, independent work, hybrid learning, distance learning, homeschool practice and more.
Upgrade to the bundle to get 45 Google Slides Math Activity sets to review every second grade math standard.
This Activity Includes:
- 30 slides
- 3 multiple choice answers on each slide
- Answer keys
Try a sample Google Slides math activity solving addition word problems to 100 for free.
You Might Also Like:
- Measurement Tools
- Measure Objects Twice with Different Units
- Estimate Centimeters, Inches and Feet
- How Much Longer [one object vs another]
- Measurement Word Problems [to 100]
- Number Line Addition and Subtraction to 100
- Time to 5 Minutes
- Year Long Google Slides Math Activity Bundle
Please ask any questions before purchasing this resource. Don’t forget to leave feedback below for credits toward future purchases. To see what is happening in my classroom and my new resources in action, follow me on Instagram @the.mountain.teacher .