By purchasing this resource you get my Complete Measurement Unit: Perimeter, Surface Area and Volume including a Unit Test, 2 Quizzes, a Task Card Review Activity, an assignment on Optimization and 5 Lessons.
The Unit Includes:
- 2 --> 3 weeks of teaching resources
- Everything is in Word and PDF format
- 5 Lessons
- 1 Unit Test
- 3 Quizzes
- Task Card Review Game
- 1 Optimization Assignment
Lesson 1 - Pythagorean Theorem
Lesson 2 - Perimeter and Area of Composite Figures
Lesson 3 - Surface Area and Volume of Prisms and Pyramids
Lesson 4 - Surface Area and Volume of a Cone
Lesson 5 - Surface Area and Volume of a Sphere
- Each document comes in Word and PDF formats
- Teacher versions
- Student versions for each lesson
- Student version contains blanks to be filled in during the lesson
Looking for other mathematics lessons?
1) Review of Prerequisite Skills
2) Length of a Line Segment
3) Finding the Midpoint of a Line
4) Finding the Equation of a Circle
5) Finding the Equation of a Line
7) Verifying Shapes
8) Medians, Bisectors and Altitude
9) Distance from a Point to a Line
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal.
The student version of the Lesson contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently bolded and enlarged on the teacher copy for easy identification. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy
for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.