Measurement Unit Video Lesson TRAILER
Need a sub plan? Tired of repeating yourself for the 1,000th time? Are many of your students working at different paces? Need a remediation plan? TRY USING A VIDEO LESSON! :)
The Measurement Unit
contains 8 engaging video lessons!
• Lesson #1 – Temperature Scales
• Lesson #2 – The Metric System Basics
• Lesson #3 – Lab Measurement Basics!
• Lesson #4 – Accuracy & Precision
• Lesson #5 – Significant Figures: Part I
• Lesson #6 – Significant Figures: Part II
• Lesson #7 – Scientific Notation: Part I
• Lesson #8 – Scientific Notation: Part II
Need some Guided Notes?
As students watch each video lesson, they can fill-in the corresponding Measurement Unit GUIDED NOTES
Need a follow up Activity/Assignment after the video?
Check-out more Chemistry with Confidence Measurement Unit Curriculum
Need a Lesson Plan?
Check-out the Measurement Unit – LESSON PLANS
available for FREE!
*Check-out more Videos & Curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence Teachers Pay Teachers Store
*Check-out the Chemistry with Confidence website
Happy Teaching :)
CAUTION: VIDEOS CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED FROM TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS. Videos can only be streamed when logged into your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
To have the option of renting videos or purchasing to download, purchase videos or entire units through Chemistry with Confidence on Vimeo