This packet includes 5 worksheets:
- Measurement with a partner worksheet: Students use a partner to measure using centimeters, inches, feet, or yards.
- Measuring Length worksheet: Students measure a variety of classroom objects using centimeters and inches.
- Measuring the Room worksheet: Students list items in the classroom, estimate their measurement, then use a teacher specified unit to measure each object.
- Measuring Height worksheet: Students measure a variety of classroom objects. Students must determine what unit of measurement (cm, in, ft., etc.) to use before measuring.
- Tools for Measuring Graphic Organizer: Students can use this graphic organizer to take notes on measurement. Students will better understand the use of rulers, yard sticks, and meter sticks through this document.