Also included in
- Planning your second grade math curriculum for the year is easy with this year long bundle that includes 40 weeks of math activities, worksheets (printable and digital), homework, pacing guides and assessments for every common core state standard. This resource includes nine units that span between$80.00$95.00Save $15.00
Teaching measurement has never been so much fun or so easy for you to plan! This is a 3 week measurement unit filled with second grade measurement worksheets and activities. It is hands-on, common core aligned and user-friendly for both students and teachers. This unit is intended for second graders, but can be differentiated for first or third grade students as well. This includes a pacing guide for teachers, as well as a page explaining how every page/day links to the common core standards. Please check out the preview file before purchasing.
- 23 Page Digital Workbook (9 Printable Worksheets PDF)
- Digital/Printable Pre and Post Test
- Teaching Guide
The digital workbook is the SAME worksheets shown in the preview, provided in Google Slides. Applicable math manipulatives are included for units that require them. Students are show on the first few slides how to add their own text boxes. Any included homework, tests and quizzes are provided in the same formats.
It explores the following CCSS:
- 2.MD.A.1: Measure the length of an object by selecting and using appropriate tools such as rulers, yardsticks, meter sticks, and measuring tapes.
- 2.MD.A.2: Measure the length of an object twice, using length units of different lengths for the two measurements; describe how the two measurements relate to the size of the unit chosen.
- 2.MD.A.3: Estimate lengths using units of inches, feet, centimeters, and meters.
- 2.MD.A.4: Measure to determine how much longer one object is than another, expressing the length difference in terms of a standard length unit.
- 2.MD.A.5: Generate measurement data by measuring lengths of several objects to the nearest whole unit, or by making repeated measurements of the same object. Show the measurements by making a line plot, where the horizontal scale is marked off in whole-number units.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Units: