Also included in
- Want to keep your kids engaged during math? You're going to love the simplicity of these math games for third grade. They're self-checking games that follow the same simple routine so you won't waste time teaching new centers. Save big when you purchase this bundle + as a bonus, you'll get the label$26.99$52.50Save $25.51
- Get excited for this bundle of third grade math games! These are my best sellers combined in one and there's a good reason why. These games are so much fun! They're versatile and can be played in many different ways so your math centers will never be boring! Download the preview to see what's all in$60.00$105.00Save $45.00
- Want to keep your kids engaged during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same simple routine so you won't need to reteach new math centers.Did you know I bundled this with digital math games too? Click here to learn more!This bu$158.00$315.00Save $157.00
Want a practical way to make learning fun? You're going to love this measurement and data third-grade game. These cards are excellent for distance learning! These self-checking cards are jammed with learning and fun - without the difficult prep.
SAVE BIG when you purchase the THIRD GRADE BUNDLE!
- draw picture graphs
- draw scaled bar graphs
- solve one-step "how many more" word problems
- solve one-step "how many less" word problems
- solve 2-step "how many more" word problems
- solve 2-step "how many less" word problems
- generate measurement data with halves
- generate measurement data with quarters
- show data with a line plot
Looking for a different grade level?
- Kindergarten Math Games
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2th Grade Math Games
- 4th Grade Math Games
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
These games are fun and easy to play! Each game includes:
→40 questions with answers
There are FOUR different ways to use these cards!
- STEM to Win
- Game Board
- Race to 20
- Pick Up Sticks
STEM to Win
STEM to Win is a fun game I created. Students earn toothpicks based on their answers. Once they've completed their cards, they will have 5 minutes to complete a surprise challenge using only the materials they've earned.
In this case, the cards tell the students how many toothpicks they've earned for correct answers.
Materials needed for STEM to Win:
- Legos (substitute playdough and toothpicks)
- game cards
- STEM to Win task cards
Pick Up Sticks
Pick up Sticks is a fun game I played as a child. Students try to pick up the number of sticks indicated on the cards without disturbing the pile. The student with the most number of sticks at the end wins.
Materials needed for pick up sticks:
- skewers, toothpicks, or craft sticks
- game cards
The board games are themed and fun to play! They include color and black and white versions. The object of the game is for students to make it to the finish line first. No dice needed!
Materials needed for the board game:
- tiles or math manipulatives (game pieces)
- game board
- game cards
Race to 20 is a competitive math game. Students will add up the value of each card. The first play to make a sum of 20 or more wins the game.
Materials needed for Race to 20:
- Race to 20 Board
- game cards
- pencils and/or color crayons
**You can use this game during small group centers like math with someone. You can also use it for homework, test prep, and/or for reviews.
This game is AMAZING because:
❤️Students talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️Students persevere through math tasks together.
❤️Students practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️Students make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I love this game and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.