This packet contains information for your students' math notebooks which align to the 5th grade math curriculum, Math Expressions: Common Core.
If you are struggling with students remembering processes and skills taught throughout the unit, and need reference pages for students or parents, this unit is for you! This packet contains models, definitions, examples, instructions, and some foldables for Unit 8: Measurement & Geometry. These pages were formatted to fit into a regular spiral notebook.
* Metric Conversion Table
* Lesson 8.1: Convert Metric Units of Length
* Lesson 8.2: Metric Units of Volume
* Lesson 8.3: Metric Units of Mass
* Lesson 8.4: Customary Units of Length
* Land of Gallon
* Lesson 8.5: Customary Measures of Liquid Volume
* Lesson 8.6: Customary Units of Weight
* Lesson 8.7: Read and Make Line Plots
* Lesson 8.8: Perimeter and Area of Rectangles
* Lesson 8.9, 10, & 11: Volume of Rectangular Prisms
* Lesson 8.13: Volume of Composite Solids
Samples of completed pages are included.
For a comprehensive workbook for the entire year, see my listing for: Math Expressions CC: Grade 5 Yearlong Student Math Notebook.