Also included in
- Looking to engage your students in metric activities that make science the way it’s supposed to be? This bundle contains a series of tried and tested metric lab activities for middle school students. These will connect and engage your kids in learning experiences and create opportunities for you tPrice $29.25Original Price $32.50Save $3.25
Looking for a unit way to assess your students understanding of measurement in science while you capture their attention? In this project students will research the measurements of a race car of their choice, then create a poster, digital presentation or physical model of the car. They will have the opportunity to test their lab skills while they choose a racing fuel from a mini laboratory setting. Hint: if the fuel is less dense, the car is lighter.
Major Activities in Metric Race Car
• Research Race Car Dimensions
• Measurement Collection and Conversions
• Fuel Density Selection Activity
• Creation of Poster, Digital Presentation or Physical Model
• Simulate race, who’s going to win?
What You Get
Student Entry Form
Fully Editable PowerPoint Template For Students
Student Evaluation Rubric
You may also enjoy:
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
Pinterest: Mike in the Middle School