Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Save $$$$ and time with this quality product that I put together for you! This unit bundles student expectations that address the volume of cylinders, cones and spheres, and the surface area of rectangular prisms, triangular prisms, and cylinders.
These are the individual resources included in this bundle:
1. Volume of Cylinders in Terms of Base Area & Height. ($1.99) Students blend previous understanding of the volume of a prism with calculating the area of a circle to determining the volume of a cylinder in terms of its base area and height.
2. Comparing the Volume of Cylinders & Cones TEAM WORK! ($1.99) In this pair activity , students have to compare cylindrical and conical objects with the same dimensions to show the relationship between the volume of the cylinder and the volume of the cone and their formulas! Excellent for class or homework! Students model the relationship between the volume of a cylinder and cone, which directly coincides with formulas used to determining the volume of prisms and pyramids.
3. Volume of Cylinders, Cones & Spheres - Real World Problems. ($1.99) This worksheet of 10 problems consist of calculating the volume of objects that we use on our daily life. The first 3 problems help students analyze the relationship between the volumes of the figures, and the last problem is an irregular object where students must find the volumes of the figure in parts and add them to find the total.
4. Volume of Cylinder, Cone and Sphere. (FREE) This can be used as a warm up where students will calculate the volume of a cylinder, cone and sphere with similar dimensions and compare their volumes.
5. Total & Lateral Surface area for Prisms & Cylinders. ($1.99) Cut & Paste activity! Students must match each of the figures with their corresponding nets, total surface area and lateral surface area values! This can be used as an individual or team work activity!
6. 8th Math Unit 9 Test: Measurement of Three-Dimensional Figures. ($1.99) Check your students' understanding on measurement of 3D figures with this unit test which bundles student expectations that address the volume of cylinders, cones and spheres, including composite volume of the three figures, and the surface area (total and lateral) of rectangular prisms, triangular prisms, and cylinders.
Hits Common Core Standards 6.G.A.4, 7.G.B.6,and 8.G.C.9; and TEKS 8.6A, 8.6B, 8.7A and 8.7B.
✔ Excellent for class or homework!
✔ Just print and go!
✔ Answer key included!
☀ Do you want your school to buy this product for you?
Click on this link and send a message to your administrator about TpT for Schools
❤ How to earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store.
★ Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
Look for the green star next or below to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive customized email updates about this store, and be the first to know when new products are added (including FREEBIES!).
✿ Licensing Terms:
Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser only the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at email@example.com.
© Erika Hernandez, Hit the Standards.
All rights reserved.
Thank you ❣