Measurement with Q&A is has 12 levels of increasing difficulty. Each level includes:
1. An animated movie that demonstrates a specific measurement concept
2. Related 'Learning games' that support children as they experiment with each concept
3. A bonus game either 'just for fun' or designed to reinforce key measurement concepts.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE
* Big and small... (includes big, bigger, biggest and small, smaller, smallest)
* Tall and short... (includes tall, taller, tallest and short, shorter, shortest)
* Wide and narrow... (includes wide, wider, widest and narrow, narrower, narrowest)
* Heavy and light
* Full and empty
* More and less
AVAILABLE FOR $2.50 (AUD) AT GOOGLE PLAY
NEW GAMIFICATION ELEMENTS ADDED
Measurement with Q&A includes a number of gamification elements designed to challenge children and engage them in the learning experience. These elements combined with the open navigation and non-threatening learning environment foster a child's confidence, understanding and independent learning skills.
Measurement with Q&A uses an open navigation structure. The open structure enables children to freely move around the app and take control of their learning.
NON-THREATENING SUPPORTED LEARNING
With the support and direction of Q®, Ampy® and A®, children are able to independently interact with the app as often as they need to systematically develop their understanding of measurement concepts in a non-threatening environment that provides instant feedback on every decision the child makes.
SUPPORTING ASSESSMENT APP AVAILABLE
A self directed assessment app is also available for this app. The assessment app collects relevant evidence and can be used for:
* Diagnostic assessment
* Formative assessment
* Summative assessment
See the Assessment app listing in the Google play store for more information.
FULL VERSION - NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR EXTRAS TO BUY
This is a full version app. All 12 levels are active. There are no advertisements or additional in-app purchases.