- This bundle includes two fun units of capacity activities: Kingdom of Gallon Read Aloud: Teach students the customary units of capacity through this engaging interactive story. Students will enjoy learning about the Kingdom of Gallon and its Queens, Princes, Princesses, and the palace pets. Students$7.59$9.49Save $1.90
- This is a bundle of all my 4th grade math focused room transformations! Decorate your classroom like a pirate ship, winter wonderland, gingerbread house, operating room and more(!) and review a year's worth of skills with this bundle of activities. Place Value RoundingAdditionSubtractionMultiplicati$59.06$73.83Save $14.77
- This is a bundle of all my 4th grade math activities! Students will have fun reviewing a year's worth of skills with this bundle: Place ValueRoundingAdditionSubtractionMultiplicationDivisionOrder of OperationsFractionsMeasurementGraphingThese fun activities are meant to be rigorous and will engage a$159.04$198.80Save $39.76
Turn your classroom into a 1950's soda shop with this engaging lesson:
In this activity students will:
1. Create their own old fashioned fountain soda recipe
2. Convert their original recipe into an equivalent recipe
3. Measure & mix their recipe to create a hand crafted fountain drink!
Included in this download:
- A list of recommended materials
- Activity set up instructions
- General instructions
- A 3-part guided activity
- Black & White student work packet (with sample recipes)
- Printable soda labels
- Posters for the classroom
Some other products you might be interested in:
For more ideas on how to make this lesson engaging please visit @spaidsintheclassroom on Instagram.
Your constructive feedback is always appreciated and if you do this activity with your students please tag @spaidsintheclassroom! I would love to see how you implemented this lesson.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you and your students enjoy this product!