This is a PDF download for a math center called Measuring Your Way to My Heart.
Included in this file are:
- a Cricut canvas link for those who have Cricut cutting machines. This canvas project link will take you directly to my saved project with hearts that are pre-sized to match the center follow ups and have pen marks included to draw lines and number the hearts as well. If you have a Cricut and are choosing to cut the hearts with your Cricut, please e-mail me at LiveLoveandTeachTPT@gmail.com with any questions or if you need help understanding how to use the Cricut project link. :) If you are going to use the pre-made Cricut project link that corresponds with this product, PLEASE read the directions included in your download very carefully. (DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR A SNEAK PEAK)
- 10 heart outlines for you to print out the hearts needed for this measuring center
- 4 QR Code self-checking follow up activities included with different units of measurement (inches, cubes [Unifix or Katie Kubes], conversation candy hearts, or 2" paper clips). These are designed for classes who have access to tablets, iPads, or any other devices that enable a QR code reading app. The QR codes link to a text file with the correct measurement answers for each unit of measurement offered.
- 4 follow up activities included with different units of measurement (inches, cubes [Unifix or Katie Kubes], conversation candy hearts, or 2" paper clips). These do not have the QR codes for self-checking.
- 1 follow up activity with no unit of measurement indicated, in case you would like your students to write in the unit of measurement or you are choosing to use a unit of measurement that I did not include.
Thank you SO much for you support and business! Feedback is super appreciated. :)
Did you know that you can earn TPT credits toward your future purchases?! All you have to do is leave feedback and a rating on this file after you have purchased it! Then BAM! Credits earned. :)
Don't forget to check out my blog at: www.LiveLoveandTeach.com
Follow me on Instagram: @LiveLoveandTeach
~ Ms. Jones <3