This interactive notebook operates in the internet "cloud" to allow your students to access, edit, and print from any computer or device.
Students will review definitions of matter, how to solve for volume of regular and irregular objects, how to solve for density, and how substances land in a density column. This is formatted to work with both GOOGLE Drive
™ and Microsoft OneDrive
Why use a Digital Interactive Notebook?
* Paperless, no printing, no cutting, no glue
* Students work directly in the file
* Preserve ideas and references
* Improve student writing
* Infuse technology
* Highly engaging
* Career and College readiness
* Looks like a traditional paper and pencil notebook
* Allows for student collaboration
What is included?
* Teachers guide that includes the access link, instructions on how to use it in the classroom
* Movable pieces for students to interact with
* Clickable tabs while in presentation mode so students can move from one page of the flip book to the next without having to go in order
* Competed Teacher flip book as a separate file
* Topics covered:
*** Definitions of matter
*** Finding volume of regular objects
*** Finding volume of irregular objects
*** Solving for density
***Wrap Up: Find the density of different substances and place them in the correct order in a container
Save Money and buy the Physical Science Digital Interactive Notebook Growing Bundle
You might also like
- Matter Mega Bundle
- Digital Paperless Lessons
- Technology in the Classroom lesson plans and activities
- Measuring Matter Expository Reading
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM
for more great ideas
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM
Follow me on instagram
© Adventures in ISTEM. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*“Next Generation Science Standards™" is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA.”