***Save 25% By Purchasing The BUNDLE***
These Measuring Palooza Sets have easily become one of my favorite products to make AND use in the classroom! The kids have so much fun with each of the measuring activities, they LOVE the graphics and they're practicing super important Common Core skills!
This Measuring Palooza BUNDLE contains ten individual sets with seasonal and holiday themes covering the entire year!
To see each one in more detail, please click on the links below...
Brown Bear Measuring Palooza
Little Owl Measuring Palooza
Monster Measuring Palooza
Turkey Measuring Palooza
Christmas Measuring Palooza
Snowman Measuring Palooza
Sweet Treats Measuring Palooza
Leprechaun Measuring Palooza
Bunny Measuring Palooza
Bug Measuring Palooza
Each set has five different activities. In general, they all follow these basic outlines...
"How Tall Are Those ________?":
- Students will be using both standard and non-standard units to measure and record each picture.
Area and Perimeter Activity:
- Students will use the provided materials (or your own manipulatives) to measure the area and perimeter of each picture.
Measuring Tape Activity:
- Students will color, cut out and glue together a cute measuring tape. They will then use it to measure and record items of their choice around the room - Super Fun!
How Many _________ Tall Are You?:
- With the help of a friend, students will measure how many _______ tall they are. This is a great display to place in the hallway... kids all around the school will be using it to see how they measure up! Students will then record it on a recording page and draw a picture of themselves to match. These pages, along with the provided book cover, make an adorable class book!
Printable Measuring Page With Included Ruler:
- This is a printable activity with a ruler printed at the bottom of the page. Students cut off the ruler and use it to measure different parts of the picture. Students are asked to measure to the nearest half-inch.
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: back to school measuring, fall measuring, autumn measuring, Halloween measuring, Thanksgiving measuring, Christmas measuring, winter measuring, Valentine's Day measuring, spring measuring, St. Patrick's Day measuring, Easter measuring, summer measuring