Like NEW guide to effective program evaluation published by The United Way - a must-have for mission-driven, grant-seeking organizations!
SEE PHOTOS! EAXL 2/16/2016
About The Book
Measuring Program Outcomes provides a step-by-step approach to developing a system for measuring program outcomes and using the results.
The approach is based on methods implemented successfully by agencies across the country ...
1) Get Ready.
2) Choose the Outcomes You Want to Measure.
3) Specify Indicators for your Outcomes
4) Prepare to Collect Data on Your Indicators.
5) Try Out Your Outcome Measurement System.
6) Analyze and Report Your Findings, 7) Improve Your System.
8) Use Your Findings.
To help illustrate the steps and their relationships to each other, Measuring Program Outcomes follows four hypothetical programs through the process of planning for outcome measurement.
The manual provides tools to help you plan your program's outcome measurement system, and is designed to apply to diverse agencies and programs.