This linear measurement package will be a wonderful addition to your math centres! It covers both the Imperial System and the Metric System.
This 41-page package contains:
- a brief history of linear measurement with a test and answer key
- explanations and worksheets in both Imperial and Metric systems
- measuring worksheets for both non-standardized and standardized units
- worksheets for independent work and activities for working with a partner
- problem solving
- rounding off measurements
- working with rulers
- measurement conversions
- blank templates for additional practice
- worksheets using standard units to find the perimeter of shapes
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be available.
Spellings are given in both American and Canadian English.
I hope that your students will enjoy this package as they learn about the concepts of measurement!
Copyright ©P.L.Davis. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Please click here to visit my store.