Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.07 MB | 7 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 5.MD.3.A&B. They will measure volume with unit cubes. Students will learn how to define a unit cube. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as volume and unit cube
• Visual examples of how to find volume using unit cubes
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as having difficulty understanding volume illustrated on paper
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities