Here I have 5 worksheets suitable for students aged 4-8. The worksheets are all based on students using rulers to measure lines, shapes and objects.
The sheets include:
- Measuring the length of straight lines
- Putting measurements of a line. eg- 2.5cm, 7cm, 10cm
- Measuring all parts of a robot
- Measuring all parts of a house
- Measuring the sides of shapes
This is a great pack for getting students comfortable with using a ruler down to decimal points.
You might also like some of my other popular Maths Packs:
Ordinal Numbers Pack
Finding information in grids pack
25 Maths Challenges and levels
Time Worksheets and Games