Measuring with a Ruler | Inches & Centimeters Activity | Google Slides Activity
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Engage students in 2nd grade math review throughout the year or review at the end of the year with these engaging Google Slides math activities. These activities are GREAT for multiple choice test prep, review, centers, independent work, hybrid learning, distance learning, homeschool practice and moPrice $99.00Original Price $114.00Save $15.00
Help students understand using a ruler to measure in inches and centimeters with these fun 21 Google Slides cards. Students will measure an object with a ruler and determine if it is better to measure in centimeters or inches. Then, students will select the correct answer from 2 choices.
This activity is GREAT for multiple choice test prep, review, centers, independent work, hybrid learning, distance learning, homeschool practice and more.
Upgrade to the bundle to get 45 Google Slides Math Activity sets to review every second grade math standard.
This Activity Includes:
- 21 slides
- 3 multiple choice answers on each slide
- Answer keys
Try a sample Google Slides math activity solving addition word problems to 100 for free.
You Might Also Like:
- Measurement Tools
- Measure Objects Twice with Different Units
- Estimate Centimeters, Inches and Feet
- How Much Longer [one object vs another]
- Measurement Word Problems [to 100]
- Number Line Addition and Subtraction to 100
- Time to 5 Minutes
- Year Long Google Slides Math Activity Bundle
Please ask any questions before purchasing this resource. Don’t forget to leave feedback below for credits toward future purchases. To see what is happening in my classroom and my new resources in action, follow me on Instagram @the.mountain.teacher .