Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Engage your students in more ways than before. This presentation and notes bundle includes five different lessons. Each lesson includes three differentiated notes options designed for a binder or an interactive notebook, interactive PDF documents for distance learning, and a teacher-led or self-paced presentation, you have so many options to help your students.
- Distance, Displacement, and Speed
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Newton's Laws of Motion
- Work and Energy
- Power and Efficiency
- Machines and Mechanical Advantage
- Momentum and Collisions
EACH LESSON INCLUDES THESE INVALUABLE FEATURES:
Teacher-Led Presentation - Whether in a whole-group or small-group format, this professional-quality PowerPoint presentation provides you and your students plenty of opportunity for engaging interaction.
- Self-Paced Presentation - This self-paced PDF presentation is perfect for absent students, are unable to get all of the notes during class, or simply as a stand-alone assignment.
- Printable Student Notes - With completed notes, fill-in-the-blank (cloze) notes, and blank notes, differentiation is a breeze.
- Binder or Interactive Notebook Formats - All three versions of the student notes are provided in two formats. One is standard letter size and is designed to be hole-punched and stored in a binder. The other is designed to be folded to fit into an interactive science notebook.
- Digital iPDF Student Notes - An interactive PDF is the perfect option for the 1:1 classroom, flipping the classroom, or distance learning. This amazing format allows students to complete the fill-in-the-blank format notes right on their computer. The best thing, since it is a PDF, it is super portable and can be completed without the need for an internet connection.
- Vocabulary - A firm understanding of any science requires a good grasp of the tier III vocabulary unique to each discipline. Vocabulary terms are highlighted throughout the presentation and aggregated on the final slide.