CORRESPONDING STUDY GUIDE NOW AVAILABLE
Ideal for the high school biology teacher, this PowerPoint outlines the key mechanisms of evolution (see below). It incorporates 32 slides with heavy emphasis on visuals (see preview). Please note, this PowerPoint is best utilized before teaching 'Evidence for Evolution' (available on TpT), and followed up with 'Patterns of Evolution'
1) Charles Darwin and the Galapagos Islands
2) 3 Keys to Natural Selection
3) DarwinÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s Influences
4) Natural Selection in Action: Change over time
5) Misconceptions about DarwinÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s Theory
If you like my presentation style, please check out my other PowerPoint material. I have over 100 lecture presentations covering a wide range of physical, earth, and life science topics. Thanks for Looking!