-based on the documentary "Flow"
• Analyse some of the ways in which the physical environment has influenced settlement patterns in different countries and/or regions around the world
• Formulate questions to guide investigations into issues related to the interrelationship between human settlement and sustainability from a geographic perspective
• Apply attentive listening skills to respond to an oral text
• Examine the media techniques and strategies used to engage an audience to communicate effective/ineffective messages about global inequality
• Assess the impact of human activities and technologies on the sustainability of water resources
• Investigate factors that affect local water quality