These are 4 black and white notes home for positive behaviors and overdue books in the media center/library.
There is little to no writing involved with the notes but there is always space on the back to add any additional details.
These are quick notes for recognizing students who:
1. Shared a thoughtful response in media
2. Were kind and respectful in media
2. Were added to the "Media Hall of Fame"
3. Have an overdue book
In addition to the notes, this provides an easy way to document parent contact.
1. Student receives note for home
2. Student signs the large poster that corresponds with their Positive
note (there is no poster for the overdue book note)
3. To document parental contact, just take a picture of the poster
4. Students' names will be displayed for the school to see
5. If a student returns all of their books on time (or any other noteworthy task such as earning all 3 positive notes home) they can sign the Hall of Fame poster. You can decide the time frame, if it is for each quarter, you could laminate the poster and reuse it.
Students feel very special when they receive a card, sometimes, I'll put a little sticker on it before handing it to them.
As always, I'd love to hear your feedback!
Thanks for looking!