Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Media Literacy & Consumer Awareness Bundle #1 | PDF & Digital Formats: Help your students develop a deeper understanding of consumer awareness and media literacy with this engaging 10 lesson bundle.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Checkout Charities
- Clothing Waste
- Gender Price Differences
- Outlet vs. Retail
- Bottled Water
- Misleading Food Labels
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Makeup Testers
- Healthy or Junk Food?
- Fast Food Chicken
This set of lessons can be used for consumer awareness, media literacy lessons as well as some subject-specific lessons discussing how companies pressure consumers to donate.
1. Introduction to Consumer Awareness
2. Checkout Charity Questions + Answer Key
3. Journal Entry Assessment
4. Quiz + Answer Key
5. Extend Your Learning Assignment
- "Absolutely fantastic resource for Media Literacy! I had purchased a few of the lessons separately and they were so great I decided to buy the entire bundle. Thank you!"
- "Awesome resource for getting students to think critically about media."
- "I looked through each different module and they are very thorough and well done. I am excited to use these with my students this year!"
- "Meaningful and relevant lessons! Quick and easy to use which is always a teacher's best friend. thank you!"
- "Great bundle! No prep. Students were really engaged, especially with the Marketplace video suggested and the questions to the video."
- Regular reliable internet access is required for this resource.
- Internet must be able to access online video sources.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.
- Differentiated and engaging activities
- Answer keys
- individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1 to 1 technology classrooms
- Detailed lesson plan for teachers
- Lessons divided up with title pages for easy access
More Media Literacy Resources