Also included in
- Media Literacy & Consumer Awareness Bundle #2 | PDF & Digital Formats: Help your students develop a deeper understanding of consumer awareness and media literacy with this engaging 10 lesson bundle.This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Go$25.00$30.00Save $5.00
Media Literacy & Consumer Awareness - Product Returns | Digital and PDF Formats: Help your students develop a deeper understanding of consumer awareness and media literacy with this engaging lesson about what happens to products when they are returned to online retailers.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
This set of lessons can be used for consumer awareness, media literacy lessons as well as some subject-specific lessons.
1. Introduction to Consumer Awareness
2. Comprehension Questions + Answer Key
3. Journal Entry Assessment (4 Options)
4. Video Quiz + Answer Key
5. Extend Your Learning Assignment
- “This was perfect for my class!!”
- “I'm super excited about this lesson! I love your Consumer Awareness series! Thank you so much...I really appreciate how thorough and organized you are when creating lessons! :-)”
- “Great resource!”
Other Media Literacy Resources
- Media Literacy Unit - Analyzing Public Service Announcements and Commercials
- Fake News Unit
- Media Literacy Review Writing 16 Lessons
- Regular reliable internet access is required for this resource.
- Internet must be able to access online video sources.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.
- Differentiated and engaging activities
- Answer keys
- Individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1 to 1 technology classrooms
- Detailed lesson plan for teachers
- Lessons are divided up with title pages for easy access