Media Literacy Internet Scams 5: Hacking vs Life Hacking
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- High interest media literacy lesson. Teach students real world critical thinking life skills! Internet crime, how scammers get us on fake websites, hacking vs life hacking. Media Literacy is more than just advertising and movies. It’s about thinking critically about all forms of media and digital coPrice $5.00Original Price $10.00Save $5.00
- This bundle includes every resource in my TPT store. ⭐ GET EVERYTHING so you don't have to worry about missing out! If you agree with this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff⭐ 38 teachers have INVESTED in this bundle so far! As I add resources,Price $164.25Original Price $328.50Save $164.25
High interest media literacy lesson
- Chapter 5. Hacking vs Life Hacking -
- Hacking and life hacking have a lot in common.
- In fact, maybe learning how to “hack” isn’t a bad thing after all...
Media Literacy is more than just advertising and movies.
It’s about thinking critically about all forms of media and digital communication.
Teach students important life skills / critical thinking skills!
Internet scams are everywhere.
But, if we learn a little bit about how these internet scams work, we might be able to think a little more critically the next time we get an email, text, or phone call.
This slideshow "book" goes over some of the strategies people use on the internet to hack or phish their way into your identity, bank accounts, and email.
The slideshows can be viewed for free at
If you want your own copy of the slideshow to edit, you need to download this product.
You can either download the complete package, or individual chapters:
- THIS PRODUCT
NOTE: The bonus file in this bundle contains all of the slides in a single Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides document.
A special note about Chapter 5:
This chapter explores how anyone can use the developer tools in your web browser (i.e. Google Chrome) to change the text on any website...
Unfortunately the video showing examples of this will not be published until September 2021.
As such, this product will only cost a $1.00 until the video is released.
The following slides talk about what you could do with developer tools, but the video is not ready yet.
Slides 35-36 - Play with text on a website using your browser
Slides 37-38 - Play with styles and layout on a website using your browser
Slides 39-40 - Play with interactive elements on a website
Sorry for any inconvenience!