Media Literacy Internet Scams 6: Seeing is believing (so think critically)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- High interest media literacy lesson. Teach students real world critical thinking life skills! Internet crime, how scammers get us on fake websites, hacking vs life hacking. Media Literacy is more than just advertising and movies. It’s about thinking critically about all forms of media and digital coPrice $5.00Original Price $10.00Save $5.00
- This bundle includes every resource in my TPT store. ⭐ GET EVERYTHING so you don't have to worry about missing out! If you agree with this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff⭐ 38 teachers have INVESTED in this bundle so far! As I add resources,Price $164.25Original Price $328.50Save $164.25
High interest media literacy lesson
- Chapter 6. Seeing is Believing, so Think Critically -
- We know images can be photoshopped.
- But, live stream videos of someone using a computer can be faked as well!
- Here are some strategies to think critically when you see something...
Media Literacy is more than just advertising and movies.
It’s about thinking critically about all forms of media and digital communication.
Teach students important life skills / critical thinking skills!
Internet scams are everywhere.
But, if we learn a little bit about how these internet scams work, we might be able to think a little more critically the next time we get an email, text, or phone call.
This slideshow "book" goes over some of the strategies people use on the internet to hack or phish their way into your identity, bank accounts, and email.
The slideshows can be viewed for free at
If you want your own copy of the slideshow to edit, you need to download this product.
You can either download the complete package, or individual chapters:
- THIS PRODUCT
NOTE: The bonus file in this bundle contains all of the slides in a single Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides document.