Media Literacy Review Writing | PDF and Digital Formats: This lesson bundle contains 16 different media types for students to review. Help your students purposely engage with media using this differentiated review writing lesson bundle.
Two different review writing options are provided with this lesson bundle a graphic organizer version or a writing prompt version. This assignment variety will help you scaffold the learning for students who need that support and provide independent writing tasks for the other students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
This 67 Page Resource Includes:
- An Implementation Plan
- Classroom Posters
- 16 Graphic Organizers
- 16 Different Writing Prompts
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides format for 1:1 schools
Included Media Review Types
- Social Media App
- Theatre Performance
- Radio Station
- Subscription Service
- TV Show
- Video Game
- “All my students were able to engage in these activities.”
- "Such a thorough set of lessons! Thank you! So many different options are included, making it perfect for all students. It's great for both in-class and distance learning. Love it! :-)"
- “Opened up students to something they haven't thought about.”
- "Great resource- I'm always looking for modern adaptations to teach media literacy to make it relevant for students in today's classroom and this package really does hit the mark for me."
- "This seller has amazing products. I wish I can carry her around in my pocket all day when I teach! :) Thank you for your expertise and knowledge in making teaching and learning FUN and engaging."
- “Very useful, and can be completed with different grades.”
- “A great addition to my media literacy resources.”
- "My grade 7/8's loved this resource!"
Other Media Literacy Resources
- Media Literacy Unit - Analyzing Public Service Announcements and Commercials
- Media Literacy: Consumer Awareness Lesson - Clothing Waste
- Media Literacy: Consumer Awareness Lesson - Gender Price Differences
- Media Literacy: Consumer Awareness Lesson - Outlet vs. Retail
- Media Literacy: Consumer Awareness Lesson - Breakfast Sandwiches
- Media Literacy: Consumer Awareness Lesson - Misleading Food Labels
- Media Literacy Review Writing 16 Lessons