Are you teaching media messages or media literacy? This resource will make it easy for you and engaging for your students!
The variety of activities included will help students identify and analyze audio, visual, and written media messages.
Included are the following:
• 6 media literacy word wall cards
• 3 anchor charts/handouts
• media messages trifold brochure
• media message analysis worksheets (2 versions)
• media message sorting activity
• media message exit ticket
• student survey regarding media messages
• 4 media message project planning sheets
• list of suggested media resources
• tips and suggestions
• answer keys for applicable pages
Please check out the preview to see more about this resource!
Aligned with Virginia English SOL 4.3 and 5.3, but applicable to any classroom.
Thanks for visiting my store!
This resource pairs nicely with my Media Messages Task Cards!