Medial and Final Consonant Blends Mini Unit for SLPs
What educators are saying
This 50 page mini unit is designed to target medial and final /s/ consonant blends for speech language pathologists working on articulation or phonology in therapy.
Often, students may master initial /s/ blends, but still have difficulty with /s/ blends in other positions - and this mini unit is designed to systematically target medial /s/ blends, final /-st/, final /-sk/, final /-ks/, final /-ps/, and final /-ts/.
Included in this product:
- 1 page of summarized research
- master word list
- visual/tactile cues
- consonant blend word/sentence screener
- progress monitoring for words, phrases, and sentences
- 16 flashcards for each target (except /-sk/ which has 8)
- print & go activities (2 for each target)
- singular vs. plural practice activities
While the flashcards are designed to be printed in color, the rest of the product is in black and white.
As with all products in this store, this item was created by Natalie Snyders, SLP.