Medical English for Patients is the only Medical ESL course that includes ready-made lessons and video and audio content to engage your student, satisfy their need for knowledge and make your teaching easier. Whether your student needs to go to the hospital or wants to make sure they can communicate with the staff easily, this 30 lesson course will support them in their learning.
Lesson 1 - At the Doctor's
This introductory lesson will enable you to test student's skills and determine existing knowledge. The student will refresh and activate their existing language as well as begin learning how to communicate with the doctor. The context is a funny video about a patient who comes to the doctor's and the story takes an unexpected turn. The lesson finished off with a practical activity and a review of new skills.
Depending on the teaching pace, the lesson will take between 40 and 60 minutes.
- Adjustable level between A2 and C1
- Brand new content motivates your student with fresh and relevant topics
- Engaging video and audio materials develop communication skills through real-life examples and scenarios
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation in each lesson
- Perfect for 1-2-1 classes, small groups and self-learning
- Can be used both in classroom and online teaching
- Clear, stunning design
- Culturally appropriate content for students of different backgrounds
TEACHING MATERIALS INCLUDE TEACHING NOTES! ZERO PREP NEEDED!