Also included in
- This Indigenous (First Nations, Native American) all year social studies mega bundle is full of a meaningful printables, lessons, activities, information and games to teach Indigenous history and Indigenous cultural values.Moreover, this unit takes out the guesswork and research to create authentic$52.80$93.75Save $40.95
- This Indigenous (Native American) social studies culture unit is a printable package that blends First Nations culture lessons with engaging activities. This resource focuses on Indigenous cultural values, knowledge systems, symbols and traditions.In this unit, you will receive all you need to teach$26.40$46.00Save $19.60
This Indigenous (First Nations, Native American) social studies medicine wheel unit guides elementary and middle school students through Aboriginal teachings around health and wellbeing, while also teaching about Indigenous culture and values.
Blending ELA (writing and reading), social studies, and social emotional learning skills, this mini unit works as a great introduction into Indigenous ways of knowing.
What you get:
- 1 Cover page
- 1 Read Aloud Close reading sheets
- 1 Medicine Wheel worksheet activity
- Art Project and Instructions
This resource has been created for Grades 2 though 8
Thank you for your purchase, and please take a moment to review this product once downloaded.
You may also be interested in my other products:
For freebies and the latest resources, follow me by clicking here