Medidas estándar y no estándar: Standard and Nonstandard Measurement **HUGE MATH UNIT IN SPANISH** (best seller in English!) that is filled with over 100 pages of everything you need to teach measurement in such fun ways! This pack covers 3 main standards/concepts: nonstandard measurement, standard measurement, and comparing length/ordering by length. There is a lot of stuff in here!
This is the Spanish version of my best selling First Grade Math Unit 14: Measurement in English. Check out the 1,500+ 5 star reviews for the English version to see what people say about it! :)
Want your entire measurement unit planned and ready for you and ALREADY translated into Spanish?? I have done all of that work for you & am so excited to offer these units in Spanish for your to use with your students.
There are 15 differentiated worksheets, 9 math stations, 6 cut and pastes, 2 posters, and 3 assessments! All of the math stations come with student-friendly guided directions, teacher directions/tips, all of the materials, and recording sheets and most of them are differentiated as well.
For standard measurement, INCHES and CENTIMETERS versions are both included of each worksheet or activity.
**Please click the green PREVIEW button above**
It will show you the table of contents to give you an idea of what is included.
If you want to get an idea of what my math units are like, I have HUGE blog posts full of real pictures under MATH here!
This is everything you need to print and go to teach these measurement concepts - it will save you so much time! Plus, ALL of your students will be learning and having fun at their own level since everything is already differentiated for you which will make your math planning a breeze!
Each of the concepts in this unit comes with:
- Differentiated practice worksheets (3 levels) - each worksheet has a star with a letter inside it in the corner for you to easily identify its level when organizing/copying.
- A "Yo Puedo" student friendly poster and a "Estudiantes Podrán" poster. Some concepts in this unit have more than one set to accommodate multiple standards.
- Fun and hands-on math stations that include all materials, a student-friendly directions page, a directions/ideas sheet for the teacher, and a recording sheet. Many of these are easily differentiated.
- Cut and paste activity worksheets
The 3 main concepts covered in this unit are:
- Medida no estándar (estandar - putting this without accents for anyone searching TpT without using them so this comes up in your search results)
- Medida no estándar
- Comparando longitudes
At the end of the unit, there is a unit test that covers all of the concepts. I included 3 versions of the test so you can easily retest and/or give different tests to students to avoid copying.
For more math units like this, check out:
Also, take 2 seconds to Follow Me on TpT so you don't miss when I post new units and activities! :)