Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The illustrated article reveals the development of four of the most important components of civilizations: Language, Agriculture, Architecture/Engineering, and Science/Mathematics - the Maya, Inca, and Aztec. Activities and Common Core-Aligned DBQ Assessments included.
- 6-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice / Short Answer Assessment + Answer Key
- Primary Source: "An Aztec Poem"
- Secondary Source: Maya, Aztec, Inca Religions
- Secondary Sources: "The Maya Journey of Death" "3 Civilizations - Religion"
- Common Core-Aligned DBQ Short Answer Assessment + Answer Key
- Short Answer Scoring Rubric (allows students to score each other's answers)
- Scaffolded Review + Answer Key
- Graphic Organizers: "Four Takeaways" "3 Circle Venn Diagram"
- Map Activity: Maps: Physical, Cities, Empires, Blank
- "Support from Text" Guide
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- Black and White Printables
- No Prep
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times