Stuff and nonsense! Of course you must have this banner if you are teaching fairy tales, fables and anything medieval ages. This banner states " Welcome to our Castle!" and has a castle background bordered by roses in medieval style. See you anon!
*Not to squiddle, this product includes one banner and directions for print-out.*
To make your classroom complete, try this medieval banner, sold seperately.
***Crafty Tip... Too much color for your printer?
Have a medieval art station set up for students as a reward, after they complete their work.
1. Print out all, except for the cover, in black and white or grey scale.
2. Set up your station with newspaper to protect the table. Have paint, brushes, aprons, water or just use markers for the banner. The colors needed for this project are black, white, yellow, pink, blue, grey and green.
3. Place the cover in a prominent place. Have your students, or older students from another class if you teach primary, refer to the cover for the colors and fill in the pages, as needed.
4. Let the pages dry. Flatten the pages under several books to straighten them for a few days, if needed.
5. Laminate the pages, and hang up your medieval classroom decor banner.
What a great way to begin a unit on the middle ages!
Earn Credit for TpT Purchases
Just go to your My Purchases section and click on the Provide Feedback flashing text. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you.