Also included in
- Engage students in active learning using map lessons! The following TEN map lessons are included with this product: The World; Roman Empires; The Rise and Spread of Islam; The Maya, Aztec, and Inca Empires; Medieval Japan; Medieval China; Medieval Africa; Medieval Europe; The Reformation; and Renai$21.00$27.00Save $6.00
A great intro lesson and assessment for your Medieval Europe unit! The included map lesson and quiz focus on the geography and empires of Europe in the Middle Ages. A digital version is included for use in your Google Classroom.
**This resource is part of the World History Map Activities Bundle. TEN map lessons and assessments are included at a 20% discount price! Click here to see all the resources in the bundle and take advantage of the HUGE savings.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- Medieval Europe Map Directions: The map directions are written for students to be able to follow independently and complete at their own pace. Students are required to identify and label major bodies of water, rivers, mountain ranges, empires, and cities.
- Medieval Europe Black Outline Map: Students will need colored pencils to correctly complete the outline map and key (if completing the paper version).
- Full-Color Reference Map: The included reference map can be projected or copied for students to use as a guide when completing their maps.
- Map Assessment: The map assessment consists of ten matching questions. Ideally, students will use their completed map when taking the assessment. An answer key is provided for easy grading.
- Map Assessment Answer Sheet: An answer sheet is provided for students to record their responses. This is optional. Students can also use their own paper to record answers.
- Map Assessment Key: The map assessment key is included for easy grading or use with a substitute.
This resource can be printed or accessed online with laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, or any device that supports Google Slides. The included Teacher's Guide includes access to the links that will allow you to make your own copy of the resources for use in Google Classroom/Google Drive.
Additional World History Map Lessons:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus