This timeline activity gives students the opportunity to create their own timelines and plot events. This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks and does not require any handouts or copies.
1. The fall of Rome starts what is now called the Medieval Period
2. Clovis unites the Franks and causes most of them to become Christian
3. Vikings invade, attack, and raid many parts of Europe
4. Feudalism develops in Europe because people need protection
5. The First Crusades (holy war) begins between Christians and Muslims for control
of the Holy Land
6. Trade and towns begin to grow again
7. King John signs the Magna Carta, which gives rights to English freemen
8. The Black Death kills about one third of the population in Europe
9. Long bows are used for the first time and they help to weaken feudalism
1. a notebook paper setup sample
2. very detailed and illustrated directions
3. nine key events about Medieval Europe
4. an example timeline
5. an answer key
Additional Materials Needed
a class set of rulers
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.