Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
An illustrated overview of a number of important elements that affected life in medieval Europe and it subsequent history: the cooperation and conflict between Popes and Monarchs, the effect of the Magna Carta on English Government, the long-term effects of the Crusades, and the consequences of the Inquisition, the Reconquista, and the Spanish Inquisition on medieval Europe. Activities and Assessments included.
- 4 Page Illustrated Article
- Document Based Question Assessment + Answer Key
- Multiple Choice Assessment + Answer Key
- Primary Source: - from "The Magna Carta"
- Common Core-Aligned Primary Source Short Answer Assessment + Answer Key
- Short Answer Scoring Rubric (allows students to score each other's short answers)
- Scaffolded Review + Answer Key
- Brief Article: "King John at Runnymede"
- Reflective Writing Activity: "3-2-1"
- "Support from Text" Guide
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- Graphic Organizer: "Four Takeaways"
- No Prep - Simply Print and Go
California State History-Social Science Content Standard Addressed: 7.6
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times